It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:11 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 BF3 questions 
Corporal
Corporal

Post Re: BF3 questions
i just left the karkand server of oldmengaming. i got killed a split second after the map started, way back in US spawn, together with 15 others.

within 5 minutes, approx. 20 people left.

hacker kill servers.

looseantz

Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:39 am
Corporal
Corporal

is there a weapons cheat?

yesterday i was killed by an engineer with an AEK971. and i saw a recon running around with a RPG on his back.

looseantz

Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:30 pm
Game Admin
Game Admin

i doubt it :)

most likely its a bug in the game, showing the wrong gun/kit

Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:38 pm
Corporal
Corporal

I agree there is actually a lot of graphic bugs, hope the next patch gonna fix a cupple of it.......

Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:18 pm
Game Admin
Game Admin

check this out!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_350335&v=pr3gpMtYKcM&src_vid=5y0NkjiUOcg[/youtube]

Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:29 pm
Corporal
Corporal

hi guys.

the game has been running pretty smoothly ever since i upgradd my computer. of course there were the ocasional lags and crashes ... but nothing out of the ordinary.

ever since sunday i have experience massive rubber band effects, lags and frequent crashes (connection timeout, connection to EA interrupted, or whatever it says in these messages).

i have not changed anything to my system, i have not installed anything new nor updated anything, at least not to my knowledge. do u have any idea what could be causing these problems?

thx.

looseantz

Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:10 pm
Game Admin
Game Admin

they did some ea backend updates at some point last week, maybe thats why :shrug:

Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:32 pm
Major General
Major General

looseantz wrote:
hi guys.

the game has been running pretty smoothly ever since i upgradd my computer. of course there were the ocasional lags and crashes ... but nothing out of the ordinary.

ever since sunday i have experience massive rubber band effects, lags and frequent crashes (connection timeout, connection to EA interrupted, or whatever it says in these messages).

i have not changed anything to my system, i have not installed anything new nor updated anything, at least not to my knowledge. do u have any idea what could be causing these problems?

thx.

looseantz

Roll back your PC to last week and see if that helps.

Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:41 pm
Corporal
Corporal

can someone explain the "network smoothing factor" to me?

somewhere here i read, that u do best by putting the slider at approx. twice the value of ur ping towards the server. for example: my ping is 40, so i put the slider at the position of approx. 80% towards the right.

some say it is best to just put the slider at 0, completely to the left, no matter what the ping is.

so what is the best way of doing it?

looseantz

Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:17 am
Game Admin
Game Admin

If i only knew loosantz.

For inf its best to put the slider as low as possible, to a certain point where the animations of your opponents begin to look choppy. But the netcode and the variety of different pings on a server makes it really hard to adjust thst thing right.

It was a huge mistake on Dice's side to put that slider in without giving the average player propper explanation about it if you ask me.

I dont really get the whole thing at all, what exactly needs to be smoofed? As i understand it your informations and the informations off your opponent are send to the server and back, what needs to be smoofed.

Maybe pooch can tell us, i heard he knows about rocket science!

Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:46 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next