It is currently Thu May 24, 2018 1:32 am

Battlefield Vietnam 
Game Admin
Game Admin

Post Re: Battlefield Vietnam
what makes our servers so bad that everyone prefer a nazi server.

i have borrowed someoneelses key for thye moment, i lost mine.
i take everyday a look on our servers, then i wait for more players to come.
the fun is another p0layer comes in jump in loach and keep cqamping the only flag. the nextround player jumps in the loach fly straight to the hill.
as always i have a good timing disconnect......

Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:37 pm
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

:panic:
:biggrin:
:hail:

The transgressive rock is effective in treating diseases that are enrolled with symptoms such as anxiety, panic, obsessions, compulsions, phobias and hypochondria. It is also indicated for the treatment of exaggerated emotional relationships that arise in situations of conflict and stress. Also recommended in states where there is difficulty of interpersonal contact and communication: eating disorders, excessive aggressiveness, school maladjustment, rampant paranoia, and so on.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:28 pm
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

lame name dropping ahem and Cenom and putting the big dog here in the "others-category".

fsfa irving mod ruined the party tbh. there, i said it

Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:08 am
Major
Major

Damn win7, i miss smthing , irv a mod and what mod?

Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:24 am
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Fido wrote:
lame name dropping ahem and Cenom and putting the big dog here in the "others-category".

fsfa irving mod ruined the party tbh. there, i said it

:agree: I can't understand why adam or someone else made some changes to that stupid mod. We asked for a change over one year ago and there were many players that agreed to this, but nothing happend.
Remove the loach.

Hasta la vista, baby..

Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:22 pm
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

i want this machete or sickle on BF2...chop chop

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:19 am
Private
Private

Actually i would prefer playing on fsfa. The only reason i dont, is that the All Maps server is always (near) empty nowadays. I played on Irving for some time, but tbh playing it over and over made me hate that map with all my heart (wasnt rly fond of it in the first place). I tried several times to get ppl to switch over to allmaps with me (trying to get it back alive), with no success. Most like to play on a crowded server than to try fill an empty one :(.

This ukrainian server at least provides a (lowping) possibility to have some nice city and jungle fights again. Actually i enjoy playing all other maps too (except for FD and Irving :) ).
Having no punkbuster there, some ppl are, i am pretty sure of it, using maphacks. But thats something i can take, for having ppl to play with. The only real problem i have there is the missing admins, so good players get called cheater, hacker, ect. all day long, which gets rly annoying. And the conn isnt very stable too, but that smthn every server suffers from.

Point is, id love to play on fsfa servers again (with the great community there), but the condition for that is a crowded all maps (or city only) server.
I have to work a lot atm, so i can only play once a week now, so can barely help with that.

And so i said it at least once, thank you all for the great time i had (and hopefully will have) on (jolt) fsfa, thanks for the great server you provided adam and the great admining there.

@fido: Dont be all huffy, i know that you are the best :). I love to fight and loose to you whenever possible. I guess we have to fight it out some more :punch: >:)!

Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:29 am
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Corp$eCircu$ wrote:
:-) hi all

The transgressive rock is effective in treating diseases that are enrolled with symptoms such as anxiety, panic, obsessions, compulsions, phobias and hypochondria. It is also indicated for the treatment of exaggerated emotional relationships that arise in situations of conflict and stress. Also recommended in states where there is difficulty of interpersonal contact and communication: eating disorders, excessive aggressiveness, school maladjustment, rampant paranoia, and so on.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:37 pm
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Err, im planning a game soon at irving, like a "good-bye Vietnam" , Im gonna make a post with date as soon as i can talk with my friends and admins...

Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:57 pm
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

Ukrainian server is the best.Always people there and the admins are normal.I dont play on fsfa for month becouse its borring and empty and i hate that stupid mod on irving server..discusting...

long live ukraine :)

Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:33 am