• Decrease font size

Latest forum topics

It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:44 pm

Books 
Game Admin
Game Admin

Post Re: Books
DUFFED wrote:
got it alu and a few more prohibited relicts of those times!

I got 2 books wich were only handed out to high party members of the nsdap! Absolutely nuts i can tell u that!

But what do u care alu you cant read anyways!

duffty du bist eine yepp eine und nicht ein vor du bist a Mädchen!
und ver bist ich ahhh duffty su bist enie stinker
was is los meine zwitter Was sie will bekommt sie auch
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:45 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Game Admin
Game Admin

luv cardo if he talks dirty german XD

Leonard: When I have to.
Sheldon: When you have to? I'm sorry, I don't rent to hippies.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:01 pm
Game Admin
Game Admin

omg alu du schwules stück!
:box:

Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:15 pm
Corporal
Corporal

hi!

i hope it doesn't bother you if i write something ON topic here.

i just finished reading some books by Winston Churchill: The River War, The Boer War and The Malakand Field Force. these books are his accounts of some of the actions he took part in, either as soldier or war correspondent. i think they are extremely interesting for anyone interested in military history. i definetely enjoyed reading them. before that i read Churchill's "History of the English Speaking Peoples" and can only recomend them, too. totally fascinating. i plan on reading his really extensive account of WWII, but that's 20 volumes, i think and i have not yet found the courage to begin.

currently i am reading "The Complete Aubrey/Maturin Novels", all of the 21 "age of sail" novels by Patrick O'Brian. they are my all time favourites in this genre. way more interesting than A. Kent or even C. S. Forrester.

for a certain time i quite liked the "Sharpe" series, by Bernard Cornwell, but i got tired of them after volume 12 or 13. but Cornwell has some other series that are quite entertaining: the grail series, the Uthred series ... not very sophisticated, but entertaining ...

bis die tage

looseantz

Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:25 am
Major General
Major General

looseantz wrote:
hi!

i hope it doesn't bother you if i write something ON topic here.

i just finished reading some books by Winston Churchill: The River War, The Boer War and The Malakand Field Force. these books are his accounts of some of the actions he took part in, either as soldier or war correspondent. i think they are extremely interesting for anyone interested in military history. i definetely enjoyed reading them. before that i read Churchill's "History of the English Speaking Peoples" and can only recomend them, too. totally fascinating. i plan on reading his really extensive account of WWII, but that's 20 volumes, i think and i have not yet found the courage to begin.

currently i am reading "The Complete Aubrey/Maturin Novels", all of the 21 "age of sail" novels by Patrick O'Brian. they are my all time favourites in this genre. way more interesting than A. Kent or even C. S. Forrester.

for a certain time i quite liked the "Sharpe" series, by Bernard Cornwell, but i got tired of them after volume 12 or 13. but Cornwell has some other series that are quite entertaining: the grail series, the Uthred series ... not very sophisticated, but entertaining ...

bis die tage

looseantz

Well im about to read one from Field Marshall Montgomey. Also just got M*A*S*H :rtm:

Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:08 am