FSFA Gaming Community

• Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size

Latest forum topics

It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:45 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Back in the days... 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Back in the days...
... when Flaming Dart started to become less busy we had an agreement among the regular players not to take down all nva towers so that nva had tanks and AA against nook and skyraiders and final spawns when all flags were taken...

... on Hastings we had the agreement not to attack mains with helis (and also not to take the flag as inf) until it was the last flag so that people could safely wait for respawning gunships.....

I think it's kinda sad that we can't have such an agreement for irving.At least when only a few players are around who just get pissed off when round after round they can't leave main because they have to stay defending it against vehicle stealing nva cause how many times did I have to witness a loach occupied by nva going from flag to flag killing us soldiers who were defenseless with antiair weapons this last few days/weeks?

Yes, none of this is against the rules but in times like these it should not be all about winning but about having a good (long) game when we know that BFV will be gone sooner or later...
Just a thought...

Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:32 pm
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post Re: Back in the days...
PvtJoker wrote:
... when Flaming Dart started to become less busy we had an agreement among the regular players not to take down all nva towers so that nva had tanks and AA against nook and skyraiders and final spawns when all flags were taken...

... on Hastings we had the agreement not to attack mains with helis (and also not to take the flag as inf) until it was the last flag so that people could safely wait for respawning gunships.....

I think it's kinda sad that we can't have such an agreement for irving.At least when only a few players are around who just get pissed off when round after round they can't leave main because they have to stay defending it against vehicle stealing nva cause how many times did I have to witness a loach occupied by nva going from flag to flag killing us soldiers who were defenseless with antiair weapons this last few days/weeks?

Yes, none of this is against the rules but in times like these it should not be all about winning but about having a good (long) game when we know that BFV will be gone sooner or later...
Just a thought...

Then its okay to teamkill when nva steal loachs...... Okay, next time im us team and someone steal loach, i go nva and sa7 the guy.. okay ? thanks

Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:44 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Re: Back in the days...
If you want another ban then go for teamkilling....

Seriously... well done on completely missing the point of this thread. :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:
And since I don't feel like reading any more answers like these:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:55 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]